One of the most frustrating parts of travelling is the inflated hotel prices. No matter where you go, in every corner of the world, you will find hotel bookings to be expensive. The travel industry has boomed so much in the past decade or so, that it is hard to find a cheap and affordable hotel whether you are travelling for business or leisure. Even though some of those expensive hotels do not even offer the quality of services deserving of the money they charge their customers. There is, however, Choice Hotels and they offer affordable rates for everyone. Their services are exceptional, and they do not cost an arm and a leg. This article will explain exactly how to get Choice Hotel discounts.
Apart from their inexpensive rates, they also have special rates programs which allow government employees, seniors and anyone else to receive great discounts and offers. Their special rates programs are:
- Hotels Etc. members receive up to 20% off all choice hotels 365 days per year. Bases on our research, Hotels Etc. will provide you with the deepest choice Hotel discount.
- AARP Travel Discounts: If you are an AARP member then you can avail a 10% discount on hotel bookings. You can enjoy this at any of the affiliated hotels around the world. Being a member also gets you other travel deals, free local calls, and free continental breakfast.
- AAA Rates: If you are an AAA member, then you can enjoy up to 10% off at affiliated hotels even though they already have quite affordable prices.
- Business Travel: With this business program, many companies can save money on corporate travel on over 500 hotels worldwide. You can become a member and get Choice Privilege points or Airline Rewards.
- Lowest Price Guarantee: If you find a cheaper rate online, then Choice Hotels will match it. International guests will get to stay for free the first night, and US citizens get a $50 reward card for their stay.
- Government and Military Hotel Rates: This program is eligible for active duty or retired military personnel, federal employees, foreign government employees, and cost reimbursable contractors who are on official travel business.
- Kids Stay Free: This program works for children 18 or under who stay with their family in the same room. These affiliated hotels are family-friendly and located near top attractions like zoos and parks.
- Special Rate ID: You get a special rate ID if you are a part of any of the eligible groups for discounts or if you are using a promotional offer. This ID helps you book your hotels.
- Senior Rate: For people above the age of 60 or who are members of AARP, there is a 10% discount on advance hotel bookings. You will also get the amenities and service you require for your stay to be more comfortable and enjoyable.
- Advanced Purchase Rate: If you want to stay at one of the affiliated hotels, then you can enjoy up to 20% off on bookings that are placed seven days in advance. Just enter the destination and a date of reservation that is seven days ahead, and you can get incredibly cheap rates. Go ahead and book now by becoming a member and enjoy all the discounts and offers. Keep in mind when using advance bookings you may experience still cancellation policies.