We will be randomly selecting our blog followers to receive free gifts such as 3 day vacations, 7 day vacations, cruises, gift cards and more. Simply click on the link that says “Follow” and you have automatically entered our giveaways.
When it comes to “getting away from it all,” many Americans are skipping the pricey trips abroad and opting to enjoy the many amazing, closer-to-home sights from the comfort of their own vehicles.
If you’re planning a getaway, remember that road trips can be tough on cars, and few things turn a vacation into a nightmare quicker than breaking down in the middle of nowhere. So, before you load the car and take off, make sure that your vehicle is in tip-top condition.
A pre-trip inspection as part of an overall maintenance program can give you peace of mind and help prevent costly repairs.
Inspect and repair, if needed, the following:
Radiator and cooling system, including the water pump, fan, and thermostat
Brakes, brake pads, and brake linings
Battery and cables
Belts and hoses
Engine oil and oil filter
Wiper blades and washer fluid
Tire pressure and overall tire condition (including the spare).
Most importantly, don’t leave on a long trip with your car’s “Check Engine” light on.
The Check Engine light appears when your vehicle’s On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) computer detects a problem. According to several state Air Pollution Control Districts, the Check Engine light is designed to limit air pollution, as well as alert drivers to a condition that can waste fuel, shorten engine life and result in potentially expensive repairs.
If the light does come on, a quick check of your vehicle’s service manual can often identify the problem and a course of action.
Those who take their car to a mechanic often find that technicians use a diagnostic tool to scan their vehicle and access trouble codes at a cost of $55 to $100.
A new automotive tool, with a Web site, lets consumers run their own diagnosis, enabling them to verify the mechanic’s assessment.
Called CarMD, the tool provides a basic overview of probable problems with the car’s electronic and emissions-related systems. It incorporates the same basic technology as tools used by mechanics but is said to cost less and can be operated by anyone. A green light indicates that all systems are “go,” a yellow light signals a possible problem and a red light mean there is a current problem and service is required.
For more in-depth information, simply plug the tool into your personal computer and turn it on. It will connect to the company’s Web site and provide a comprehensive report on your vehicle’s health, including possible problems, estimated fixes and repair costs.
Enjoy your trip and remember don’t leave without your Hotels Etc. membership in the event you need a hotel at up to 75% off or need automotive discounts, we have you covered.
In general, white label travel solution refers to a service in which the product is manufactured by a company and you just need to put your desired brand name and sell it. It is not only applicable to products but for services as well.
White label travel solution is especially beneficial for those travel agents who don’t want/have enough resources to build a website but wish to have an online presence and increase the income.
So, in short, you can say that this solution acts as a bridge between a travel agent and high revenue. The most significant benefit of availing this solution is that the agent gets to enjoy the fame too.
Here, we will talk about the top benefits of availing white label travel solutions that advocate why a travel agent should go for it.
Reach new customers and markets
When you hire this solution, you get a responsive website quickly where you can easily show what services you give, how you help your clients, how many satisfied clients you have, and so much more. Since having an attractive and responsive website has become the top need for every business in today’s time, getting an opportunity of having your own website will help you attract more customers around the world and earn more profit.
Increase Sales and Revenue
Using an engaging and compelling website for your business help you encourage more customers to spend more time at your website, make more bookings, and find out how they can benefit from you. This, in turn, will increase your sales and collect more revenue.
With white label travel solution, you not only get a website but also technical support to troubleshoot issues that you may have while maintaining website.
Customize the Website
The solution provider also helps you to make the changes you want to customize it. You can easily add your company name, logo, branding, or do more personalization according to your preferences with the support of their assistance.
Convenient and Easy Management
The solution allows you to use your name on the service offered. So, you will also gain fame and name and can easily manage the booking. Besides, it is pocket-friendly and can help you earn a lot of money without making heavy investments.
Allows Setting Your Own Price
Once travel agents own their name on the service, they can set their own prices and specialize in the booking. So, no need to worry about any aspect. Check out our FAQ page.
The business of travel agency is no more difficult now with the help of white label travel solutions. There is no need to make large investments or finding a website developer to create a website. With this solution, you get your website, work as per your time schedule, use your own name, enjoy the fame, and increase the income simultaneously.
Traveling with toddlers can be torture.
New sights and sounds can be overwhelming to a young child and vacation excitement can quickly turn into temper tantrums if you’re not prepared.
Here are 10 parent-practiced tips to help make traveling with toddlers fun.
1. Choose a family-friendly destination. Skip the crowded tourist destinations and opt instead for a locale that is accustomed to having kids around.
2. Safety first! Always make sure your child’s car seat is properly secured. Also, use a removable window shade to help block the sun.
3. Pack entertainment. “Best bets for entertaining your child in the car and hotel room include favorite books, games, and toys,” says Nancy Wolpert of Nickelodeon Home Entertainment. For all-inclusive entertainment, she recommends two new DVDs that feature a collection of kids’ favorite TV shows. “The Nick Picks and Nick Jr. Favorites DVDs will keep them entertained for hours,” Wolpert promises.
4. Plan rest stops. If you’re driving, break up the monotony by stopping every couple of hours (or more frequently if necessary). Kids need to stretch out after being cooped up in a car for a while. Consider bringing along a ball to kick or throw around during these breaks.
5. Be flexible. Set realistic expectations and let your child soak up the experience at his or her own pace. You might want to limit your activities to one day. Otherwise, you could wind up with an over-stimulated toddler.
6. Bring water and plenty of snacks. Fruit, granola bars, mini juice cartons and small boxes of cereal make for great, healthy snacks.
7. Bring a beloved item. A blankie or cuddly toy will help your toddler feel safe and secure. Be sure to have a replacement on hand, too. It will save you some heartache should the original get lost.
8. Start and end your day early. Kids are at their best in the morning, so plan accordingly.
9. Stick to your routine. Eating, napping and playing at the same time each day may be all your child needs to feel comfortable in a new environment.
10. Take lots of pictures. They’re only young once, so enjoy every moment!
Where do you like to trip off to for a quick getaway? I think we all have those places that we enjoy time and time again. Those timeless spots that somehow draw us back every year, or even a few times a year. I know I have a few locations that irritate my fancy regardless of the season. One of those retreats is Charleston, South Carolina. This is one of the classic cities left in America. So if you’re looking for something like LA or Las Vegas, this old-world southern town is certainly not it. The first time I visited this city was in 95. I can even recall the first time I laid eyes on the wonderful paved streets. The historic district had a certain incomparable burn to it. My wife and I stayed at a cozy inn that provided complimentary wine and cheese in the night hours. That’s so cool I’ll never forget that hotel. Speaking of lodging, these days you can acquire Charleston South Carolina hotels via the Internet. Times sure are a hanging.
If Charleston, South Carolina is a place you’ve never been, then I suggest you give it a shot. With the variety of Charleston South Carolina hotels at your fingertips, it’s rather easy to plan a two-week vacation or a simple weekend trip. There are a number of facilities to choose from. Since this fine city sits in a coastal state, great seafood and hush puppies are easy to come by. Enjoy a carriage ride through the historic district, or check out the nightlife and fine ales. When you venture off to Charleston, a whole new world is at your disposal. One of the greatest attractions for me was the haunted tour. I encountered this exciting adventure the second time I visited. Like Savanna, Georgia Charleston also provides a tour of its ethereal history
This can be a blast.
Are you searching for Charleston South Carolina hotels well, if you’ve wised up and turned to the World-Wide Web for guidance, then I would suggest some good research? The key factors when browsing for Charleston South Carolina hotels or any hotels for that matter is the quality of the rooms, the price, and the location. If you can find them all, then you’re golden. Your search for Charleston South Carolina hotels is made simple and suitable with the Internet. Plan that perfect
Tired of the constant stress of your life? Are non-stop phone calls, faxes, email messages, and meetings driving you crazy?
You’re not alone. Studies show most people are stressed to the breaking point. They also would love to simplify their lives and travel the world.
Imagine living on a remote tropical island, enjoying the warm sea breeze, local food, and an easy-going atmosphere. You do this while earning a good income, doing the work you enjoy, and all in a far more relaxed way than you work now.
While this might sound like a scene from a movie or the online offer from a get-rich-quick scheme, simplifying life and traveling the world is rather easy to do — IF your know-how.
Dr. Otto Weizman developed just such a system. Dr. Weizman spent most of his life traveling the world, not as a tourist but running a global business. Over the years he became tired of living out of a suitcase and meeting continuous deadlines. Life was interesting, even exciting, but the stress and demands of business left him tired and frustrated.
Weizman began working out a simple system for anyone who wants to get away from it all and work somewhere else in the world. Based on the vast store of tips and techniques he had learned in his travels, Weizman was able to see opportunity in ways most travelers didn’t even know existed.
1. Start by simplifying your life. Weizman correctly felt the huge onslaught of advertising messages we get every minute of every day is the source of much of our stress. Get off junk mail lists, email lists, and make sure your phone number isn’t on call lists.
2. Rest assured you CAN do the kind of work you love just about anywhere in the world. If you think a person like you could only work in your current country, remember that almost every industry is now truly global. It’s a fair bet there are workers just like you in dozens of desirable locations around the world.
3. Don’t worry about “dropping out” and not being able to stay in touch. Dr. Weizman showed you can stay completely connected via phone, email, and fax even from the most remote desert island. The Internet cafe is a fixture in almost every country of the world. Cell phones are now ubiquitous. If you WANT to be in contact, you will.
4. Keep in mind money flows differently in other countries. Credit cards work well in most places, but take some time to get to know how local residents handle financial transactions. They’ve had the advantage of what method is most reliable, most acceptable, and most economic.
Above all, don’t ever feel like you’re trapped in your current situation. Anyone who takes the time to learn how can freely travel the world, enjoying wonderful destinations, while still earning a good income doing what they love. Most important thing is to always keep your eye open for travel discounts.